Tuesday, 14 October 2008

Chips thoughts...

Heres chip, the loveable blue hoody wearer!

i hav been told to write about my days events nd my thoughts so here goes.

Today is Tuesday 14th of October, I woke up at 7.23, i went downstairs and got my breakfast at 7.29 ...

Nope on second thought i am way too lazy to do that!

Anyway things worth mentioning about 2day is:
Biff and me winding up Dale by making the grudge noise!!!
As you will probably know, the Grudge is one of the worst horror films ever which I literally laughed through! However, Dale is extremely afraid of this film and hates the noise which makes it deliciously fun to annoy her.

Dale also hates the word DELICIOUS!!!!

I would like to inform all you readers of a very touchy subject of Dale's Umbrella!
While out on a shopping trip, Dale bought an umbrella from poundland (which you will be shocked to hear that it cost £1). On the little stroll from the shops to the train centre Dale realised that her umbrella would break if she flung it open (the end would fly off!) While on the train home, just as we were approaching our station, I was just sitting there looking out of the window, minding my own business, when all of a sudden I get hit in the head with a very hard object. If you haven't worked it out this hard object would be Dale's umbrella. Yep, Dale being her usually clever self she was sitting there flinging her umbrella open when it flies off and hits me in the head!
I did end up with a bag of frozen peas on my head for about an hour while Biff got his hair shaved into a military look! I still got a bump though!

In all my blogs i will put a quote of the day at the end because im kinda awesome like that!

Quote of the day: Larger than life is just the right size!

No comments: